TRUCK DRIVER - CONSTRUCTION CDL REQUIRED
SUMMARY: Vinton Construction Company is seeking to fill several openings for experience Class A or B CDL Truck Drivers in Wisconsin. The optimal candidate will be responsible for and have a through understanding and experience of safely operating vehicles which require a Commercial Drivers License.
- Possess and maintain a Class A or B Commercial Driver's License.
- Operate in compliance with DOT driver qualifications.
- Perform routing inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status.
- Follow applicable state and federal regulations.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to complete required paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin CDL.
- Must perform all duties according to VCC's "SAFETY FIRST" requirement.
- We are a union contractor with insurance, pension, and competitive wages
VINTON CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.Apply Now