In today's industrialized society people often take for granted the benefits of modern-day water, storm sewer and sanitary sewer systems until they need to be installed or upgraded. Vinton Construction Company's Utilities Division has worked with municipalities, site developers, and the Wisconsin DOT to install Water Mains, Sanitary Sewers, and Storm Sewer systems. Our underground utility crews bring a high level of professionalism, knowledge and experience to a wide variety of underground installation projects. Vinton’s substantial equipment fleet, knowledgeable work force and proven experience allow our utility crews to constantly adapt to the unknowns encountered on underground utility projects delivering exceptional results within the project time frame.
Our capabilities include:
- Storm Sewer installation and repair
- Sanitary Sewer installation and repair
- Water Main installation and repair
- Sewer and Water lateral installation and repairs outside of buildings
- Culvert Pipe installation and repair
- Biofilters / Bio-Retention System installation.
- Pump Stations